Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mid-Term Depression

So I've come down to this accusation that I have Mid-Term Depression. I'm always like crying, and its now affecting my grades. So this morning in an attempt to get out of this depression I decided I would go running....Dont. Haha I ended up not running as much cause I'm out of shape when it comes to running and I got really lost. I did however find the sorority houses, and they are freaking huge!!! Like mansion looking dorms!! The next thing of the day is print off my paper for University 1000 class (which is really lame) and the stupid copier wouldn't accept my paper I tried like fifty times! As it finally accepted it and printed it off, it was now time for Aural Skills I. I get there and I have been doing fine, except for the time signatures, but anyways, we have another dictations quiz. I did fine I think I'm hoping so cause that would definitely lift my spirits. After Aural skills its now UNIV 1000 class, we had to perform a memorized piece. Ya....I practiced the song but did I remember anymore after about 12 measures? Of course....NOT. I felt like a shmuck but oh well people were like your so good, in my head i'm thinking hmm..i know i could've done alot better, but oh well.
Anyways I was just upset the rest of the day, and let me tell you this never, Never will I do string ensemble again. It just me a viola, two violinists, and a cellist. I'm playing the 2nd cello part and its fun but one of the violinist don't care and its so frustrating to be a Music Major and be in classes with people who just don't care. Its just like high school, all over again.
I got home, and one of my roommates is talking to herself its because she has her first exam in Anatomy I know Andrea knows whats goin on. I can't remember anything she told me but she told me what my abs were really called and it was hard to pronounce. I love that even though I'm so stressed out that I don't have classes that would kill me off (like anatomy). Well, thats my story....BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment