Tuesday, September 14, 2010

College Rocks!

I love college! I have awesome roommates :] My room roommate is Rebecca Dabelko, I also have TaraKay Thorlacher, Rikki Lybyer and Kapua Adolfo. Kapua means flower from where she lives! We are always so busy though so we rarely see eachother. I love my music classes they are so fun, in fact I had my first exam for Aural Skills and I think I conquered it! Orhcestra wasn't quite what I was expecting so I joined Orchestra of Southern Utah and I am hopefully going to be going to China for 2 weeks this Summer Touring with them and playing with a Chinese Orchestra! I've been running in the mornings and thats impressive for me cause before I came to college I would have never considered myself a runner, but here I am running :) I don't really know what else to write about for now but I'll try to keep up on everything haha Good Luck with that...

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Sarah actually posted. We need to talk! I wanna hear more than this!

    ReplyDelete