Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Missing Banana

So, Today I came home in between my theory class and institute to get my laptop. While I was home I decided to get me a banana I had my banana in hand ready to go to Institute. I had peeled the banana and went to take a bite and the banana was gone! Half of my banana was gone, I looked around like where did it go?! I looked back and half of my banana was on the ground. After being sad that my banana had fallen i kicked it onto the grass and finished the rest of banana with pleasure trying not to wreck while driving my bike one handed. Afterwords, I was tell Rebecca what had happened and she was like dang I wish I could have seen the whole thing. Can you just imagine, me driving my bike, stopping, looking around all confused, then walk my bike backwards get off kick the banana into the grass get on my bike then ride off eating the rest of my banana. Bahaha, that would've have been hilarious I wish I could've seen it outside of myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment