Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, that's what you would think. It is way nice to be home except, I have no life now! My friends were still in school, and all I do is clean my mom's house, for 4 hours, everyday...
I also have been spending alot of time with my grandparents, which is way super nice being able to talk with them and help them. While I've been home though, it snowed really hard and a big branch fell and broke their windshield on and shattered it, then that same day I decided to take Champ, our dog, and when I got there I heard my Grandma yelling help, somebody help, so I threw my orange ran into the living room and she was like I think Buckles (her pug dog) is dead. She explained the story, and what had happened was Buckles head got stuck under her hair and was choking him I luckily was able to get his head out, I had to pull his arm out then tugged at his head and he finally started to breath again, when I think he's ok I try pulling him out of the way and his leg was stuck, we thought it was broken so I went and got Grandpa out of the Shop, and he and I had to get his foot out. We got it out and today they took him to the vet's and he's going to be A-OK! ;) and so will their Van, its getting a new windshield.
My car also has decided to start to break and will be celebrating its 21st Birthday, this coming year! It's ok though it just needs a new fuel filter, and I just found out it needs a new fuel line to....yay....that's ok I have a boyfriend haha
Oh, and now Brandon, so we went to a swim meet this last weekend and we stayed in Salt Lake. While we were there we went to see the lights at the Temple and to the Gateway. While at the Temple Brandon gave me a new ring!!! No, its not an engagement ring, but its beautiful it has a little heart with a small diamond in the middle, and I LOVE IT!! :D
Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! I'm so Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment